HAMANN technical support and field service is available worldwide. Our commitment to quality goes far beyond the research & design, engineering and manufacturing processes. We ensure that our customers receive the support they need to operate their HAMANN systems at optimum efficiency over their entire service life. We do so with our highly qualified and experienced staff at HAMANN headquarters near Hamburg, Germany and with our global network of over 40 sales agents and service partners. Our team of service engineers includes those who have undergone BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training) and HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) trainings and are therefore qualified to work on offshore platforms and installations. We take pride in our reputation for offering excellent technical support and field service to our clients!
GET IN TOUCH WITH THE HAMANN TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND FIELD SERVICE TEAM:
PHONE +49 (0)4165 221169
HAMANN TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND FIELD SERVICE SOLUTIONS:
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- FIELD REPAIR SERVICE
- ON-BOARD COMMISSIONING OF HAMANN SYSTEMS
- ON-BOARD INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE OF HAMANN SYSTEMS
- ON-SITE & ONLINE CREW TRAINING IN THE OPERATION OF HAMANN SYSTEMS
- RECONDITIONING OF OLDER HAMANN SYSTEMS
- MAINTENANCE PACKAGES FOR HAMANN EQUIPMENT
Our service team is happy to assist you by phone, e-mail or video chat for all questions related to the operation of your HAMANN plant. No matter whether it concerns the optimization of settings, malfunctions of the plant, maintenance work or other topics: Contact us! Our service engineers will answer your questions, assess your problem based on your description and help you to solve it.
FIELD REPAIR SERVICE
HAMANN marine sewage treatment plants have an established reputation for being extremely reliable. Nevertheless, problems can occur and if they do, we are there for you with prompt and qualified field service either through a HAMANN certified service station close to you or through HAMANN AG direct. Our qualified and experienced HAMANN service engineers are ready for worldwide deployment on board.
To get your new HAMANN marine sewage treatment plant set-up and running perfectly from day one, we recommend having one of our qualified and experienced HAMANN service engineers to do the commissioning on board. He will make all the settings based on your specific situation on board and give your crew an overview of the few simple steps to operate the plant correctly.
INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
Having your HAMANN marine sewage treatment plant inspected and serviced by a qualified HAMANN service engineer on a regular basis pays out in the long run. The system status and the condition of all critical components and wearing parts will be checked. Potential sources of malfunction can be detected and dealt with before they generate a major problem. System software can be updated and settings can be adjusted if needed.
HAMANN marine sewage treatment plants are extremely easy to operate. However, we recommend training the crew in the correct handling of the system installed on board. A trained crew will be able to operate the system at optimum efficiency. Each training programme will be designed individually taking into account the qualification and experience of your crew. A training can be held either on-site or online.
If your HAMANN plant has been in service for a long time or is in a bad overall condition, you may consider having your plant refurbished. A refurbishment includes the cleaning of the plant, the exchange of worn out parts and the upgrade of outdated components. After reassembly your HAMANN plant is once again in immaculate condition.
We attach great importance to easy and uncomplicated operation of our systems in daily operation on board. With our maintenance packages, we offer our customers a convenient solution for maintenance and servicing. Based on your specific needs, we put together a package with which you have covered all eventualities in the best possible way.
- Regular service of your plant
- Scheduled on-board visits by HAMANN AG service engineers for: Routine inspection, system cleaning, replacement of wearing parts, repairs, software updates
- Guaranteed spare parts availability: We keep a dedicated stock of spare parts for your specific HAMANN plant at our warehouse to keep delivery times at a minimum
- Trouble-free operation: Your HAMANN plant stays in perfect working condition
- You receive a maintenance certificate stating that your sewage treatment plant has been serviced and tested and is working according to factory specification
- We give you a quote that covers all eventual costs: Labour, parts, freight, travel
- Only incurred costs will be invoiced